'The Rena' Dotty For Smithery Blazer
It's Here! We are so proud to announce our first design project - a custom blazer collaboration with Toronto's Dotty Dress Studio. This is an exclusive piece made in a small run.
Great On: X, H, A, V, O
Why We Picked It: It's literally the perfect blazer. Let us count the ways:
- Made from ponte fabric so it will never wrinkle
- Faux leather elbow patches
- A contrasting lining so you can roll the cuffs for extra style mojo
- A flattering longer length
- The pockets can be worn out in classic menswear style or tucked in for a sleeker profile
- No slit in the back so it won't separate or fall funny over the bum
- An elongating slim lapel
- Made in Toronto
- Can be both delicate cycle / hand washed or dry cleaned
- Available in size XS to 1X. Our H Shape model here is wearing an XS.
The Rena - A unique compliment-magnet blazer in a plaid that blends grey, navy, and emerald green. Made with a pinstripe lining, black faux leather elbow patches, and tortoiseshell buttons.
About Dotty Dress Studio: Heather Bolt is the designer and owner of this Toronto fashion studio. After graduating from The Academy of Design, Heather began her career in fashion wholesale with New York designer Ellen Tracy. She went on to launch her own fashion wholesale agency, representing numerous womenswear collections from Europe, Canada, and the U.S. Armed with unique insight into what women really want to wear and how to flatter all kinds of bodies, she launched Dotty Dress Studio specializing in wrap dresses, blazers, and tunics.