A Smithery Style Session is private styling in the relaxed atmosphere of our Toronto studio. We consistently hear from ladies that it’s the easiest, most fun and most rewarding shopping experience they’ve ever had. Which is awesome, because that’s exactly our goal! We’ve happily dubbed it The Anti Mall.
- tired of looking at a full closet but feeling like they have nothing to wear
- spending waaayy too much time getting dressed in the morning
- loves style but doesn’t have the time to curate their dream closet
- doesn’t know their body shape and would like pro tips on their best cuts
- going back to work and looking for a little wardrobe facelift
1. Book a time slot online to come into the studio.
2. We’ll send you a quickie questionnaire in advance to personalize your session.
3. Arrive to a rack of styles pulled in advance just for you.
4. A Smithery stylist will help you determine your body shape, share the tips for finding YOUR most flattering looks, and have a rack of pieces already pulled for you. You’ll get help making outfits, addressing any style questions, and learn a whole bunch of tricks of the trade.
5. Receive a digital copy of notes from your session so you’ve got a personal cheat sheet on what will make you look and feel your best.
6. Welcome to the no pressure zone. The hard sell is not our thing and we never want clients to feel ‘sold’ to. The true goal of the session is to share the styling tricks that will make shopping more fun and outfit planning easier.
- a $20 Smithery gift card to use at any time
- a $20 gift card to local jewelry designer Liel and Lentz
- a sparkly beverage
- your follow up notes / cheat sheet
- a Studio Pass for the year to come back in anytime for help with styles for the new season, special events, or whatever you fancy.
"It turned out to be such an unexpected joy for me. I've found my new way to shop! Thanks again for helping this Mama kickstart her new wardrobe!"
--Robyn age, prof
"I was getting ready for work this morning when I realized something - I'm always reaching for Smithery items when I want to look good (pulled together, professional) and feel comfortable but snazzy! You guys are totally getting me. Good fits for my body type (impossible!) that don't pinch, pull or tug, great quality and best of all, super hip styles that make you feel smug. (Thats right, this isn't from the mall -Hahaha!) Anyway, just wanted to let you know you had me at the first pair 'o pants I bought. Love what you guys are up to and I need you!"
--Lisa age, professor
"Thanks so much for such a wonderfully fun afternoon. When can I come back? I loved every minute of it. One of the biggest things that struck me was that you didn't put an emphasis at all about size. Congratulations, celebrating all body types is really not an easy thing to do."
--Emily age, photographer
- We carry size XS to XL or 0 - 14 depending on the brand. We are in the process of sourcing more awesome labels to be able to offer an even broader range of sizes.
- We ask for 48 hours cancellation notice for a full refund.
- We recommend wearing a pair of your favourite pants and go-to shoes. That makes trying pieces on even easier.
- Almost everything we sell is priced $150 or less. Accessibility is the name of the game.
OTHER WAYS TO SHOP WITH US IN STUDIO
Want to stop in and have a casual browse or try something on that you saw online? Email us and we’ll make sure someone is there to greet you firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring a few friends along and we’ll close the studio for your gang and pop a bottle of bubbly while you browse. Email us to set up a girls night in studio. email@example.com