It's back to school for Smithery, but the 'fun' kind of school! Starting on Wed Sept 8th, every Wed in Sept for 1hr we'll be hosting a style workshop that is based on topics we get the most questions on.
The best part? The more sessions that you attend as part of this series, the more gift card $$ you get to spend:
- Attend 1 session, get a $15 Smithery gift card
- Attend 2 sessions, get a $20 Smithery gift card
- Attend 3 sessions, get a $25 Smithery gift card
- Planning to attend all 4, get a $35 Smithery gift card (whooo hoo)
Wed Sept 22nd, 7:30pm (1hr including time for questions), $45:
Back to work, now what?! - hosted by Smithery Stylist, Lianne Brickell
Admit it, we've all become a little too comfortable with our work from home style (aka Zoom friendly top + lounge pants). Now that offices are starting to open up, we are trying to remember how to dress to impress BUT still be comfortable.
What you'll learn:
- What employers really think business casual means
- A break down of the different business dress codes and the essential pieces for each
- Business casual do's and more importantly dont's
- How to build the perfect business casual outfit
- Colour theory for the office (i.e. which colour should I wear for an important meeting)