'The Heather' Dotty For Smithery Blazer
Back by popular demand! A small run of exclusive blazer designs in collaboration with Toronto's Dotty Dress Studio. Whoo hoo!
The Heather features a diminutive polka dot in tencel (an eco-friendly and durable fabric with amazing drape). The contrasting lining makes our hearts flip flop - pinstripe with cranes! Too good.
Click here to see 'The Susan' - the exact same cut and fit but with a pinstripe teeny heart lining.
Great On: X, H, A, V, O
Why we picked it: It's literally the perfect blazer. Let us count the ways:
- Faux leather elbow patches
- A contrasting lining so you can roll the cuffs for extra style mojo
- A flattering longer length with a rounded hem
- The pockets can be worn out in classic menswear style or tucked in for a sleeker profile
- No slit in the back so it won't separate or fall funny over the bum
- An elongating slim lapel
- Made in Toronto
- Tencel is a man made eco friendly fabric that is soft, breathable, durable, and anti bacterial.
- Can be both delicate cycle / hand washed or dry cleaned
- Available in size XS to 1X. Our H Shape model here is wearing an XS.
How to style it:
- We love a crisp white blouse and denim skinnies with a seriously awesome blazer
- Try mixing it up with a graphic tee
- Go for a fresh take on the 'column of colour' (a slimming stylist trick) with a white tank and white denim
About Dotty Dress Studio: Heather Bolt is the designer and owner of this Toronto fashion studio. After graduating from The Academy of Design, Heather began her career in fashion wholesale with New York designer Ellen Tracy. She went on to launch her own fashion wholesale agency, representing numerous womenswear collections from Europe, Canada, and the U.S. Armed with unique insight into what women really want to wear and how to flatter all kinds of bodies, she launched Dotty Dress Studio specializing in wrap dresses, blazers, and tunics.